A new CEO for Graphene@Manchester will lead the commercial development of graphene and 2D materials.
These collaborations offer our industrial partners the opportunity to work alongside our world-leading academics and over 200 researchers.
Examples of NGI collaborative projects
- Demonstrations of new concepts, applications and fundamental studies.
- Demonstrating graphene's potential by producing new concept products and processes.
- Development of low-cost scalable manufacturing methods for high-quality graphene.
- Process stabilisation, achieving reproducible quality, high manufacturing yields.
- Graphene standardisation, quality control and health and safety.
We are looking for partners across a range of sectors who want to operate in an open, shared and collaborative way.
James Baker, Business Director, Graphene@Manchester
If you would like to engage with world-leading researchers at The National Graphene Institute and learn more about we can help bring your graphene applications to life please get in touch using the contact form.